Tuesday, July 24, 2007

I can't get enough of this


I am fascinated by the fact that my child sleeps best with Dumbo on his head. I'm sure you feel that I have posted enough "Dumbo on the head" pictures, but I just love them. We try and move it and he just puts it right back. I don't know it it's the feel of warm, plush Dumbo that pleases him so much or the fact that the light is blocked--either way, it's adorable. And I will continue to take an inordinate amount of pictures of him doing this. Because I'm a mom now and I'm allowed to do weird things...it's part of the job description.

2 comments:

Denise said...

As you should! I think that's too cute! So, his lovey is Dumbo? What a sweet baby boy! Keep the "Dumbo-on-the-head" pictures coming! More!!

Jamie said...

Yes...Dumbo the lovey :) And if you insist, I will post more!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...