Monday, July 2, 2007

8 Random Facts (Not to be confused with "6 Weird Things")

I was tagged by Denise.
Here are the rules:- I have to post these rules before I give you the facts. Each participant posts eight random facts about themselves. Tagees should write a blogpost of eight random facts about themselves. At the end of the post, eight more bloggers are tagged. Go to their blog, leave a comment telling them they're tagged.

And now for my randomocity:

1. I love getting things monogrammed. If I could afford to have everything I own monogrammed, I would probably do it.

2. I took 3 semesters of geology in college because I thought "Rocks for Jocks" would be the easy science (Did I mention I'm also an overacheiver?) but I got a "C" all 3 times. And I remember nothing.

3. The only way I will eat marshmallows is if they are charred to a crisp over a fire. Otherwise, I refuse to eat them because they give me a headache. I do, however, LOVE the fake marshmallows that come in Lucky Charms and hot chocolate packets.

4. I can say all of the US presidents in order in under 10 seconds.

5. My first job was wrapping Christmas presents at the mall when I was in high school.

6. My favorite song in the whole wide world (that isn't a hymn) is "Dancing in the Moonlight" by King Harvest.

7. My favorite time of day is dusk. I love it when there is still a little light, but a little dark, too.

8. I used to color code my closet and rotate my outfits so as not to wear the same thing too often and then I got pregnant and had a baby and could not care less now.


OK--there they are! Now it's my turn. I tag...

Bethany (when she returns from Guatemala)
Laura
Lis
Robin
Rebecca
Kathy
Susanna
Becca

Can't wait!

4 comments:

lis said...

I like this idea!:) I do have to think about it however....I do the whole color co-ordinating clothes myself--it's NOT so weird;) Give me a day or two to think about the "random" things I do:)

Anonymous said...

Okay, I can't play. I don't know that many people that have blogs. Sorry, sister!!

Jamie said...

Lis--take your time...no rush ;)

Becca--no problem! But if you wanted, you could list your 8 random things and not tag anybody...maybe?

Robin said...

Mmmm....I like Lucky Charms marshmallows, too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...