Thursday, July 12, 2007

Obnoxious Playlist That You Don't Have To Listen To

No offense towards anyone that has music playing the second you click on their blog, but I really can't stand that. The first thing I do is scroll down to find where the music is coming from and hit "stop."

But I really like music...just not when it's forced on me. I like to be the one to push "play."

Hence the playlist that will not automatically start playing when you visit my blog. If you so choose, you may push "play" to hear a few of my favorite songs. Or, if you would rather read the sheer fascniation that is "the blog of Jamie" in contemplative silence, then you may retain that option. I give the power to you. And you are welcome.

I'm not finished putting songs on there, but here are a few to get you started. If anyone would like to hear the song that I said is my all-time favorite that isn't a hymn, "Dancing in the Moonlight," it is on there. Enjoy. And be sure to let me know when you decide it is now your favorite song because I promise that might happen.

6 comments:

Robin said...

Thanks - I immediately turn music off on blogs, so I appreciate the option. It makes me more inclined to listen.

So what's your favorite hymn?

lis said...

I'm so glad you did this!!! You need to teach me your ways as an expert Blogger:)

lis said...

Also, I really like the "Ice Cream" song by Sarah McLachlan, particularly the one off of Fumbling Towards Ecstasy :)

Jamie said...

Lis--Of course I will teach you because I am such an expert blogger (whatever!!--I go to other people's blogs and steal their ideas!)

Robin--Of course it's hard to choose one, but I think my favorite is "From the Depths of Woe" by Martin Luther. I also really like Praise, My Soul, The King of Heaven."

hilarylarson said...

I love "Dancing in the Moonlight", my girls & I dance to it. Aren't you impressed that I learned how to leave a message, my sister just got a blog, she taught me....what an exciting life I lead?

Jamie said...

Good job, Hil! You are very tech-saavy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...