Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Do I have anything on my face?



Asher takes after his mama in his love affair with Jason's Deli, more specifically, Jason's Deli's ginger mini-muffins.

He is doing so great with his walking. Each day, he gets more stable and more confident. He is reverting to crawling less and less. We bought him some new shoes . Baby shoes should not cost $42. It was painful to fork over that chunk of change, but I know it is crucial to have proper support so you don't have jacked up feet. Just one more thing he will thank us for later, I'm sure. Like the circumcision.

In Jude news, I went to the doctor today and everything is coming along nicely. I am measuring a week ahead, but that is pretty normal for me. When Dr. Schroeder told me she would see me in 2 weeks, I almost fell off the exam table...I can't believe I am already at the point where I go every 2 weeks now! That is crazy! I did my glucose test where you ahve to drink this super-sugary fruit punch-like stuff and then an hour later, they take your blood. When I took this test with Asher, it sent him into orbit. He was bouncing all over the place. Jude the Dude just went to sleep. I hardly felt him move the whole time I was there. Thankfully, I had just heard his heartbeat, so I knew all was well, but I expected to have a little jumping bean inside me. Apparently it takes a little more than 50 grams if sugar to get him going.

1 comment:

Robin said...

I like those muffins at Jason's Deli, too. I'm glad to hear everything is going well with Jude.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...