Tuesday, January 9, 2007

This really isn't a "baby blog"...

...all evidence to the contrary. But it's where I'm at now, and I figure that since I am only remembering about 43% of what happens on any given day, it doesn't hurt to have a record of these things to look back on later. So here's the update...

We went to the doctor today, where we ran into Josiah's mom and dad. I weigh more than I ever thought possible (I'll spare you the number) but everything looks good. Asher is in sort of a "C" position, where his head is downward, but to the left and his bottom is against the right side of my uterus. He still has a nice strong heartbeat. It always really good to hear the sound of it beating! I measured at 31 weeks, but am just starting my 30th. So now I start going every two weeks up until week 36. Then I will go each week until he finally is here! We're getting closer!!

1 comment:

thelittlefields said...

Josiah's mom and dad. I like that.:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...