Thursday, January 4, 2007

Thankful Thursday #3


Since it has been about 5 months since my last Thankful Thursday post, I thought it would be appropriate to have another one. So here are 10 things that I am utterly grateful for this Thursday afternoon (as before, in no particular order.)

1. That Asher Owen Rives is making me look like this and that he is growing and kicking me and keeping me up at at night!

2. Reading through Ezekiel with my husband.

3. Our electricity bill being under $50 for the second month in a row.

4. A new compressor in our refrigerator.

5. The warm fellowship we have enjoyed with good friends over the past few weeks.

6. When I woke up this morning, there were new mercies.

7. The 24/7 Pregnancy Pillow that Laura let me borrow--it's fabulous!

8. Finally making something for dinner that tasted good (poppyseed chicken recipe that I got from Robin that she got from Rebecca!)

9. Prenatal vitamins

10. There are only 10 weeks until Spring Break!

1 comment:

thelittlefields said...

Look how great you look in that picture!! If only my belloy shots looked that great! --Kathy

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...