Friday, December 18, 2009

Through the Years

I was thumbing through our old workbooks that my pastor had Kris and I use during our pre-marital counseling and one of the items on a questionnaire was "Name your top 3 favorite memories with your partner."

One of Kris' was "Jamie picking me up at the airport as a surprise." I read that and for the life of me could not remember that ever happening. So I asked him about it and he has no recollection of that happening either.

Are we already at that phase of life? Should we be concerned? I mean, it made the "top 3 best memories" list just 5 years ago and now we have no idea what he was talking about.

I guess too many other "best memories" have been made since then that that one had to leave to make room for all the other ones. Yeah, we'll go with that.

2 comments:

Robin said...

Getting old is fun!

Unknown said...

That is so funny. I forget lots of stuff too.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...