Thursday, December 17, 2009

A Beautiful Sight



As previously reported on facebook, the shelves are in and they are spectacular. They are exactly what I wanted. We looked for a long time for shelves and I was so close to settling on some that I didn't love but that would have just been an easy fix.

But I'm so glad I didn't because these are perfect. Kris worked so hard in addition to all the hard-working he already does. He cut and sanded and painted and nailed and glued--not because he particularly loves doing all that--but he does particularly love me.

1 comment:

Blossom Snodgrass said...

OHHH kay, ok. I was wondering what these shelves were all about. i searched your other posts looking for images of these shelves and I couldn't find anything. So thanks for the pic, now I understand. And yes, they look lovely...fit perfectly! It's great to have a handy husband!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...