Wednesday, November 19, 2008

I never win anything!



Saying this is the secret to winning a prize, or so we were told by the man sitting next to us on our wine cruise around Lake Tahoe when we were there on our honeymoon.

And as it is our custom to take unsolicited advice from strange men on wine-tasting cruises, I gave it a try. And guess what!

We now have the famous "Kris after he just won a bottle of wine!" photo.

It has been over three years since that momentous occasion and I have yet to win anything since. So I think I get another turn at saying it, as i am currently trying to win two things. The first one is a trip to San Antonio--I NEED to go ride that Supeman roller coaster at Fiesta Texas because it is my very favorite one ever.

The second thing I hope to win is an adorable reusable bag that Simple Mom is giving away.

I'm not that into being green but I am very into being cute.

You should go check them out and enter to win yourself. I'll even be happy for you if you win and I don't. Or at least I'll try.

1 comment:

Robin said...

Those bags are cute!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...