Friday, June 6, 2008

First Haircut...For Real



I'm a little behind in my posting! Last Friday, my mom (the adorable Mamaw) and I took Asher to get his first haircut. We went to a little shop right down the road from my parent's house.

It was only mildly traumatic. At first, Ethel was being very conservative--just trimming up his side wings. But I told her if we were getting a haircut, then we were getting a haircut! So she went to town whacking off those sweet little mullet-curls.


I'm sure he was not her easiest client that day. My mom held him and I fed him M&Ms and took pictures. He kept turning his head so it is really amazing that she was able to cut it at all.



There was also a puppy dog (or "ruff-ruff" as Asher insists on calling them) at the shop. It made the whole expereince even better for him.



This is Ms. Ethel and Asher after the cut. Asher has chocolate all over his face and has already messed up his sweet part, but you get the idea. He has a big boy haircut now!

2 comments:

Robin said...

A "ruff-ruff"? That is too cute!

lis said...

I hope those wee curls will grow back!:) Precious as always, Asher!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...