Friday, September 7, 2007

I will post about something other than Asher...



...but not today. He's 7 months old today! Can you believe it! Here are some pics of my big boy:

Asher enjoying his front row seat



He loves watching Daddy play!



Another cute outfit (I may post a tutorial on how to turn onesies into t-shirts--it's a little complicated, but it makes a very bold statement.)



Catching up on a little reading.



I'd tell you where the green sheep is, but I'd hate to ruin it for you. It's a page turner--I'll just leave it at that.

And here is Asher having some fun in the Johnny Jump-Up. He loves it! Thanks for letting him borrow it, Lilly!

3 comments:

Robin said...

That video is adorable! I love it when he turns back around and smiles with that big grin.

And in the guitar case - super cute!

hilarylarson said...

darling, as usual, i love reading about him...good thing, b/c that is about all i post about too...my kids!

jenni said...

I LOVE the reading and guitar pics.

:)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...