Wednesday, September 26, 2007

Asher Keeps a Command

Psalm 47:1
Clap your hands, all peoples!
Shout to God with loud songs of joy!

We'll work on loving his neighbor next week.




Asher has started clapping this week! It is so fun to watch him get relly excited and have a way to express his joy! He has also been saying "dada" a lot when he sees Kris or if I do something with him that Kris usually does. So now when Kris comes home from work, he is greated by a round of applause and hearing "dada" shrieked a couple of times. It is very sweet!


A few weeks ago, we went to Steven's cowboy birthday party and got this very cool cowboy attire. So today we took a few pictures of Cowboy Asher.


Update: It has just been brought to my attention that the way in which Asher is holding his badge in the picture above might be construed as inappropriate. Please know that Asher did not intend to be tacky in this picture and regrets the unfortunate grasp he has on the badge. Dexterity is not his strongest attribute as of yet.



And finally, here is our attempt at a family portrait. I think it turned out really good, don't you?

10 comments:

Julee Casey said...

What a sweet little clapper!! I love Kris' remark in the background. Thanks for keeping "G"!!

Traci said...

Jamie I love your new pictures at the top!! When we have our club-apalooza, y'all will have to show me some stuff - I'm a sad little blogger....and for some reason pictures are hard for me. Yay for Asher! Clapping and talking are so fun.

Anonymous said...

I literally laughed out loud when I saw this pic of Asher sharing a fun gesture with us! That is really hilarious!

We had a great time with y'all last night. We need to do it again-it seemed too short, didn't it? :)

Robin said...

Oh, I like the new banner and the video!

thelittlefields said...

so cute!! I LOVE the banner! So adorable, and I have to say that the family protrait is my all-time favorite picture of the three of you. So sweet.

Anonymous said...

sooooooo sweet!!! Asher, Lilly was totally impressed with your clapping and was talking to you while you were being so cute!!!
~lis and Lilly Bug

Anonymous said...

Love, Love, LOVE the new banner. You have a mighty purty little family thur, little lady!! (add your own country accent)

Patti said...

After two hours alone with Jodey and his guitar, Hudson also learned to clap this week! Since he seems SO interested in doing everything Asher does, I think I shall refrain from showing him the badge photo.

Denise said...

what great pictures! your baby boy is getting so big! i love the cowboy outfit!! question - was it hard to do your banner? i need to update mine with josiah and i'm not sure how to do it.

Unknown said...

i am honored to be added to your blogroll... i will have to update mine too! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...