Monday, September 3, 2007

Clean AND Cute! (please see clarification below)



Asher had his first bath in the big bath tub. My friend Hilary gave me a seat for the bath, but I haven't been able to get it yet, so we just used the bath mat and the little foam thing you use when they are newborns. He really liked splashing around. I definitely think we have a little waterbug on our hands.







We took these yesterday after church. He looks like such a big boy! I love this outfit on him but I don't think I'm going to get away with dressing him like this too much longer. Kris feels that clothes like this ensure getting beaten up. I think there is nothing cuter than a flat front pant and a cute little oxford. Clarification: After reading some of the comments, I feel the need to clarify, lest anyone think that Kris has a problem with flat front pants and/or oxfords. I was referring more to the color of the pants than the style when I made my "get beaten up" statement. Both my boys are flat front, button-up kind of guys. (I like to think I rescued Kris from the terrible world of pleats.) In fact, that's pretty much all there is if you're a guy :) I just meant that light blue Ralph Lauren chinos will probably not be a staple in his wardbrobe in the years to come. But nice masculine flat front khakis will.


9 comments:

Patti said...

Hey there. It was nice to meet you, Kris, and Asher in person. I ventured out into the blogosphere today. Here is my link.
http://birddogandladybug.blogspot.com/
Jodey had to do most of it for me. I hope you don't mind that I linked to your blog! I'm going to try commenting on Laura's next. I feel like I'm so awkward and inept that might actually erase the entire internet if I click on the wrong thing!

the kirkseys said...

He is DEFINITELY the cutest baby (after jake) that I have ever seen! Just wait till he starts walking around in the bathtub. Then it gets REALLY fun! : )

jenni said...

Asher is SO CUTE! I'm with you on his outfits.

Anonymous said...

Well, I guess my husband and son are gonna get beat up one day then, cause all we buy are flat-front pants and pearl-snap button downs or two-button polos for church. And I agree..they look sharp!
I think your little man looks styling and all the other guys are gonna want to know his dresser once those ladies come calling! hehehe!

hilarylarson said...

i guess will is going to get beat up too - at least he will be in style..:)

hilarylarson said...

i guess will is going to get beat up too - at least he will be in style..:)

lis said...

I think that ANY man strong enough to wear that color, could defend himself from any bad dresser. My brothers and hubby wear Nantucket Red flat fronts....I don't see anyone making fun of them.;) Be strong Asher....who cares what the world of bad dressers thinks of your stylin' self!!!! :)

Anonymous said...

FYI Get a little stool of some kind to sit on while Asher is in the tub. It will save your back (some). Also the little stool will come in handy when he first stands up to pee.....that won't be for a while....little stool is also good for standing on to brush teeth,check-out "your look", or getting into stuff you are not suppose to get into......

zakkalife said...

Hi. I didn't see an e-mail so I guess I'll just post here. Thank you for adding my link (zakka life) to your blog list. You can add it to "blogs you have permission to link to" if you wish. Made me laugh that you separated the two.

Your son is adorable. I have a two and four year old myself. My third child is the blog.

jessica

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...