Sunday, December 21, 2008

Everybody Knows A Turkey

I happen to know two!

This little turkey is almost 5 months old now. I'm behind, as usual.




This turkey was in desperate need of a haircut!



A friend of mine that has cut my hair for several years now recently stopped working at a salon and is now doing monthly haircuts at another friend's home. She is one of the the few hair stylists I have had whom I have never walked away upset after a cut. She always does a great job so I was really excited to have her cut Asher's hair. He looked pitiful but we were trying to outgrow an unfortunate incident involving clippers here at Salon de Rives.



As expected, his little haircut was just precious. She even trimmed a little snip or two off Jude's hair. No pictures because that was not his first haircut. At least that is what I am telling myself. It's not any shorter, but it is a little more rounded now. Still wild, but just not as much :)

She also trimmed me a little hint of what I am calling bangettes--not full on bangs, but a little too short to be considered just a layer. It was against her better judgment because she knows hair in the face is not really practical for a mom on the go, but I do like it. I took this pictures especially for you, Jessica T!



In other news, tomorrow is the last day of the DBC. I'm a little emotional even just typing that. The only thing making me feel better is that tomorrow, I will announce the winner of my giveaway!

1 comment:

Katelin and Jason Boles said...

i'm loving the bangs!!! they look great on you!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...