Thursday, October 30, 2008

Tag, You're It!

Go to your picture file on your PC.
Pull up the 4th folder.
Pull up the 4th photo.


Tell us about it.



This is little tiny Asher. He had just been upgraded to the Level II NICU. He still had his little feeding tube. Those were the days when we worked and worked to get him to take 30 mL of milk. Let's just say we don't really have to beg him to eat anymore. He is sporting a 24 lb. weight gain since then. So am I, but we're working on that.

Ok, since everyone loves to be tagged, I tag...

Robin
Kathy Littlefield
Mandy
Kathy Hill
Laura
Cheryl
Becca

10 comments:

Mandy Crowell said...

Great pic..I'm gonna have to modify the tag a little bit, since my detail-orientad hubby has folders, inside folders, INSIDE folders before you even get to a pic..but I'll still use the 4th numerology and write on it tomorrow!

Jamie said...

too funny :) Lance needs to come organize our folders for us.

Robin said...

I moved a bunch of photos off our computer recently. So my fourth folder only has one photo in it, but I can't post it. The fifth folder's fourth photo is another one I can't post (well, I probably could, but I have this rule that if I don't post my own picture, then I probably shouldn't post other people's photos without their permission). And my third folder's fourth photo was just ugly. Dilemma! Maybe I'll try fourth photo from the bottom....or just pick any old picture I want.

Jamie said...

Robin--you are formally granted permission to bend the rules as you see fit. Although I must say, I thought this would be an easy assignment for you of all people. You are a photog afterall.

Anonymous said...

i want more pumpkin patch pictures

Jamie said...

Keep your pants on Mamaw (please.) They're coming. I've been VERY busy this afternoon making a monkey costume. Wait til those pictures are up!

RandB said...

what if you have a Mac?

Jamie said...

there's no folders in Macs?

Mandy Crowell said...

ok, I finally got a chance to put my pic up..sorry so long to comply!!

Robin said...

Mine is up. It was quite complicated choosing a picture.

I just realized you called me a "photog." I used that word in my post, too. :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...