Friday, April 3, 2009

Rives Boys+Wimberly Girls=Good Times

A few days ago, we had the pleasure of Saige and Meadow's company while their mom went to a friend's birthday lunch. It is so interesting to watch them interact and to see who ends up playing together. This time, Saige and Jude paired up for a rousing game of "Stick the Fish in Jude's Mouth." If you've never played, the pictures below will help you out.









Meadow wasn't too sure about that game so she just watched.


I had to post this picture to point out the fact that Winnie the Pooh has never once been held like that in his life. Complementarianism is a beautiful thing.



I had to get a few of Asher and Saige because they are just too cute when they get together.







See what I mean! Good times!

2 comments:

Mamoo said...

Yeah, I'm pretty sure that Winnie the Pooh has never been held so lovingly. He is usually face down in the toy basket.

Unknown said...

I love this post! And I absolutely love the pictures of Saige sticking the fish in Jude's mouth - classic!
And the ones of Saige and Asher are sweet - I love that boy!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...