Saturday, December 29, 2007

Why these songs of happy cheer?

Because the December Blog Challenge is almost over. Patti was right--familiarity does breed contempt. However, I am quite pleased with the number of participants we have had this year.

So to commemorate what will be, assuming we all forget what a pain this was at times, the first of many DBC's, I offer you this small token of recognition for your effort and steadfastness.

If you were a part of this glorious season of posting, please save the following image to your computer and than add it to your sidebar so all will know that you are amazing, in case they didn't already. Or just do it because having stuff in your sidebar is cool. Or to humor me. Whatever does it for you. You can put it at the bottom, or display in prominently at the top until you get sick of looking at it, and then move it down to the bottom. That's what I'm going to do.




I know there are still 2 days left, but I think we can consider ourselves successful in this little endeavor, right?

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is too cute! BUt I feel like a cheater if I use it. I participated, but not everyday...or with every post.

Jamie said...

That's ok! You participated, you get the particiapation certificate. It's like the soccer league where everyone wins a trophy. No losers here!

Robin said...

"the first of many DBC's"

hmmmm....do you think blogs will even be around in a year? I always wonder how long I will keep this up.

Oh, and I humored you by proudly displaying the button at the top of my blog.

Jamie said...

Thank you, Robin. Was it the haiku that made you feel you needed to humor me?

I hope blogs are still around. It has become my primary means of knowing about my friend's lives. If blogs go away, we may have to all talk to each other to find out what's going on.

Robin said...

There are only a few people I would bother to humor. But yes, writing poetry helps.

One day left!

Denise said...

Thank you for my major award!!! This DBC has been TOUGH! Do people even realize the hard work this was?? I so wanted more comments on my blog but I did get a nice spike in visits. I hope you did too. Thanks again for my award - I think it is so cool! Seriously, I really like it! (Hey - Jessica Seinfeld will be on Live with Regis & Kelly tomorrow.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...