Thursday, December 20, 2007

Last Christmas...


(Picture taken 12-23-06)

I was pregnant. And the one before that actually. So this is my third Christmas to be pregnant, which is kinda weird. But good. I'm very grateful! I've been feeling a lot better since I began taking iron supplements. Good thing, too, since Speedy Gonzales has gotten this crawling thing down pat. I'm not exactly a bundle of energy, but at least I don't need a nap after 30 min. of being awake. That's been nice.

I like to throw in an "I'm pregnant" post whenever I skip a day of blogging. Makes me feel better about myself. I'll try to finish out the rest of the challenge without anymore skips though!

6 comments:

Robin said...

Just write up a little post, and set the date as yesterday. *BAM* It's like you never missed one.

hilarylarson said...

i agree with robin - pregnancy allows cheating!

jenni said...

You look beautiful in this picture!

Anonymous said...

I just have to say that is the best looking pregnancy picture ever--so photogenic!

Jamie said...

You girls are so kind :)

Denise said...

Oh, see you have that "Oh, I'm still a hot mama" pregnant look. Lucky you! I was just BIG!!! You look great!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...