Friday, December 28, 2007

Frosty the Snowman



I love this little hat that my mom bought Asher last year at the Pottery Barn outlet. However, we did not manage to get a good picture of him in it. So I faced this dilemma: let you see the adorable hat as well as the "Mom gave me WAY too much Benadryl" expression on his face or miss out on seeing the hat altogether. I chose the former. Please know that Asher is, in fact, drug-free in this picture. Hopefully, I will get a more flattering picture of him in it, but for now, this one will have to do.

I must say though--Kris looks pretty cute. And he isn't even wearing a snowman hat.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kris does look really cute. I will start looking for a snowman hat for him today....not that either of those boys need a snowman hat to look cute.....

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...