Wednesday, December 27, 2006

Honey Butter Biscuit in a Bag


Usually, I am not a big hot tea drinker. Kris is because of his time in England. He is very considerate and will occasionally offer me a cup of Earl Grey, but hot tea is something I could take or leave. Until this.

This tea, as the title states, is a honey butter biscuit in liquid form. When you take the first sip, your brain needs a moment to sort through the mixed signals because at first it goes "Yea! A honey butter biscuit!" But then it goes "Wait a minute! I'm not chewing anything, I'm drinking hot tea! What the heck is going on?" It is so delicious and we have our good friend Pez to thank for introducing us to so great a hot tea.

3 comments:

david said...

Ahhh...
the honey buttery goodness...

...how I love it so...

Robin said...

We've both been sick lately, and all the herbal tea we have smells fabulous but just tastes like hot water. Bleh. This tea sounds good though. I wish I had some now to soothe my sore throat.

Jamie said...

FYI...David is Pez

Robin--you should definitely give this tea a try. You will not be disappointed! Sorry you guys have been sick. If I were there, I would go to the store and buy you some soup and bring it to you ;) (Because I am not in the Traci/Rebecca Club yet)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...