Thursday, November 2, 2006

20 Weeks!

I am officially at the half way mark. I have been feeling Asher move a lot lately so this has been a really neat time for us. He still isn't moving enough to have that weird "Alien" experience where you see your stomach moving and other people can actually feel it, but it is good to know that he is making his presence known, even though it is just to me right now.

And as long as we are on the subject of babies, I again will go on the record and say that Dirk and Kathy are having a girl...and that will be confirmed when they get their ultrasound next week.

One more thing, yesterday, November 1, was the beginning of birthday month. I do not feel that one day is an adequate amount of time in which to celebrate fully, so I begin the festivities when the month begins. So we are on the coutdown to November 18, when I will turn...27! It is sort of like Hannukah, but without the menorah. I would like to receive a present each of the 18 days. Sometimes, I accomplish this by purchasing my own gift, and I am fine with that. I'm not talking major giftage--just a gesture...some candy, a tasty beverage of some sort, a magazine. Then, on the big day (again, November 18,) we culminate and I release all restrictions on size and cost. So feel free to jump on in and participate...I don't mind at all.

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...