Friday, September 29, 2006

Funny Moments in Second Grade

Ok--I thought this was really funny...my students are learning about common nouns. Yesterday, they did a worksheet where they had to cut out different words and classify them as person, place, or thing. Well, I was grading them today and I noticed that one of my African-American boys had taken the word "cracker" and glued it under the "person" column. Nice, right? So do I count that wrong? I'm giving him points for thinking outside the box!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hey girl! It's great to hear from you. Congratulations on the pregnancy! I would love to call and talk to you a minute..when would be a good time to call? My email is mandycrowell31@yahoo.com. Hope to hear from you soon.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...