Wednesday, May 13, 2009

Remember When...



My camera is in my diaper bag which is the the car which in the garage which seems like a long way to travel right now. It's not that our house is that big, it's just that I'm that lazy.

So I thought a little flashback would be a good substitute. Here's little Asher one year ago. He was a carefree 16 month old that had no clue about how is world was going to be rocked in just a few short months. A good "rocked" of course.

Incidentally, the outfit Asher is wearing, Jude wears now. Both boys are in size 4 diapers and both wear 18 month shorts. Impressive, huh?

Lord willing, some current pictures and witty banter will follow soon.

2 comments:

Tyne said...

He looks so much like Kris!

kris said...

Tempus Fugit! it seems like nly yesterday i was holding that 5 lb baby boy in my hands. It is amazing how much they change in a year.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...