Thursday, May 7, 2009

The Dénouement of Metallic Shoe Saga '09

Thank you to all of you who cast your virtual ballot in what some have called the most important vote of our time. All of your input was considered and I now know, that in my time of need, I have some true-blue friends that I can count on. I also have some nameless readers of my blog who are willing to take two seconds out of their day to make a selection. That touches my heart as well.

The wearing of metallics is a personal choice that every woman must make for herself. I do like them and I agree with several of you that they work as a neutral and can be paired with many things. But Lis hit the nail on the head when she brought up the fact that if you don't absolutely love something, then it isn't worth your time or money. And something about the fact that I felt the need to post a survey on my blog hints at the possibility that I might not be truly sold on them.

So back to Target they went. As I told Mandy last night during our legnthy Facebook chat on this very subject, no one can accuse me of not trying.

I'm all for branching out, but it has to be the right thing at the right time, or it's actually a wrong thing trying to act like it's the right thing. And that's just wrong, right?

2 comments:

lis said...

There's something out there, super cute...waiting for you to lay eyes on it and take it home!!! ;-)

chris milbrandt said...

you are the funniest girl i know and i spend a great deal of time thinking of things, finding things that are half as funny to send you or write you or share with you or post to your page. I feel fail every time. but it does give me something to strive for.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...