Tuesday, May 20, 2008

31 Weeks and 31 Years!



I'm at the 31 week mark and my parents are celebrating 31 years of wedded bliss!

In case you were wondering, that's my "uh-oh! Only 9 more weeks--I should pack a bag for the hospital" face. Or maybe it's my "I can't believe that maid forgot to come again. She is so fired" face.

If you'd like to see the growth progression, here is the one other "belly shot" I've taken. I keep forgetting to take them. I guess once every 10 weeks will have to do.


So, getting back to my mom and dad--they have their first ballroom dancing class tonight, but after seeing this video of them, I hardly think they need lessons!


Don't send a lame eCard.
Try JibJab Sendables!


Happy Anniversary, Mom and Dad!!!

7 comments:

Robin said...

The maids must be on strike this week because mine forgot to come, too.

Happy anniversary, Jamie's parents!

I'm not sure why sticking a face on a dancing body is funny, but it almost always is.

Anonymous said...

you look great! and congrats to your parents!

Laura said...

Seriously, why do you keep her around? =) Congrats on the 31 weeks and years to your parents.

lis said...

So fun!!! Jamie,you are almost there:)
And WOW to your folks!
Felicidades!!! and what would they say their secreto is???!!!:)

adrienne said...

since i am 31 years old, i feel so close to you and jude at 31 weeks... and your parents' 31 years marriage. congrats and yay for all of us!

and those pesky maids are hard to handle. ours is quite a handful. and currently on strike as well. :)

Anonymous said...

Serg & Lis,
I took Dear Abby's advice and asked myself "Would I be better off with or without the no good bum?" My answer was "With". So here we are, 31 years later. Not really!!!! We took vows 31 years ago in front of our parents, friends,pastor,and in the site of God!To have and to hold from this day forward for......and you know the rest. We said them during the ceremony,but we have lived them(so far) for 31 years. And that my friend is the secreto!

Denise said...

Wow - they have serious skills! Oh - you and your mom look so much alike. And YOU look FANTASTIC! I never really got that "I'm cute, pregnant, and all belly" thing. I envy you!! :)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...