Friday, October 12, 2007

Good Thing He's Washable



He loves "biter biscuits!" They are extremely messy, but after a quick bath, he's as good as new! Here are a few pics of him really, really enjoying his treat.






Yum!

A few more things...

--I just sent out an email asking for addresses. So if you are a family member or a friend of either Kris or me or Asher or any combination thereof, and for some reason you don't get my email, please email your address to me at jamierives at hotmail then a dot and then a com :) Or you can leave it in the comments and I promise not to publish it. Thank you!

--I just received a CD that I ordered and I love it and I must tell you about it! It is children's music, but it is so good that I listen to it even if Asher isn't with me. The artist is Elizabeth Mitchell and her music is so lovely! The one we got is called "You are My Little Bird" but I want them all! This is probably my favorite style of music--just a guitar, a banjo, and a harmonica with very simple but beautiful vocals. You should check her out...especially if you are anti-most of the music that is geared towards kids like I am.

That's all for now. Thanks again for passing on your addresses to me!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Jake LOVED biter biscuits too! You're right though. They are disgustingly messy and stick to them like crazy! :) Hope y'all are having a good week!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...