Thursday, October 18, 2007

A Good Literate Citizen

**Literate, but slightly dyslexic. That title should have been "A Literate Good Citizen." **

This post is mainly to prove that this isn't just a "mommy blog!" I don't even like the word "mommy." I think it sounds whiny. But that's just because my mom thought it sounded whiny. It's really a perfectly sweet name to go by but I just can't. We go with "mama" over here. But I digress...

I found this on Susanna's blog. I would say it's fairly spot on.

What Kind of Reader Are You?
Your Result: Literate Good Citizen

You read to inform or entertain yourself, but you're not nerdy about it. You've read most major classics (in school) and you have a favorite genre or two.

Book Snob
Dedicated Reader
Obsessive-Compulsive Bookworm
Fad Reader
Non-Reader
What Kind of Reader Are You?
Create Your Own Quiz


And you...?

4 comments:

Robin said...

I'm a sucker for these kinds of things.

I am a dedicated reader but it actually looks like it is tied with obsessive-compulsive bookworm, and literate good citizen.

RandB said...

I was the liberate good citizen, and that is about it...definitely NOT tied with the obsessive-compulsive bookworm. I have been trying to get through my latest book for the past month or so now. Can I blame a mobile child for some of that(he actually took his first steps tonight)?

Jamie said...

Robin--I guessed you would be a dedicated reader!

Bethany--yes, you can blame it on having a mobile child. Mine only scoots backwards now, but at least we got him off his back.

Anonymous said...

I was a dedicated reader. I definitely use nap times, bedtimes, and bubble bath times to get in that reading.
With me and Lance combined, we have a whole wall of built in bookshelves filled with books, another bookshelf to the ceiling on another wall, and about 6 boxes filled in storage. (not to mention the ones he keeps in his office, or our kid's books.)

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...