Monday, August 13, 2007

Ok, so now I'm "Crazy Updating Girl"

After bemoaning my inconsistent posting, here I go posting again after less than 24 hours. But I wanted to put these pictures up because Asher is so stinkin cute I can hardly stand it.


We went to the splashpad this morning on Market Street with Kelli, Riley, and Fisher. Asher had fun watching but then it got unbearably hot, so we left! I know next summer he will have a blast there!



He's having the time of his life. Can you tell?


Asher is making his "popeye" face here...not sure why though.


Fisher wearing his cute lobster swim trunks


Riley's cute hairdo


Doesn't he look SO big in his stroller! When did that happen? Pretty soon I'm going to have to stop using the sippy cup holder for my beverages!


Speaking of getting big, do you think it might be time to move to a bigger bath tub?


All clean!

5 comments:

hilarylarson said...

he will be sitting really good soon & you can just use the big tub....i have this seat that suctions to the tub...if you don't have one, you can have it...

Julee Casey said...

Nice job Mom on the placement of the wash cloth!! Very cute pictures... very cute little boy!! Charlotte can't wait to meet Asher!!

Anonymous said...

Oh my gosh!!!! Those pics are so cute. I can hardly wait to see him. I know it has not even been a week and I am missing him! Looking forward to seeing you and Kris.....and Poppy and Uncle Micah too.....

Robin said...

I like the popeye look. Very cute.

Anonymous said...

Very cute pics. If you're looking for a bigger bath, that's still safe to help keep them mobile and sitting up, but allows room for growth and play, then look into the Eurobath. They have them pretty cheap (around 20-25) dollars at Babies r us. You can even go on their website and look at the ratings and comments. (pretty much all good and 5 stars.) This to me is the best bath for a toddler til they hit two. And it's durable so I was able to use the same one for both Caleb and Cora. Hope this helps!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...