Friday, November 2, 2007

Latest Blog Crush

Being the hardcore crafter that I am...ok, want to be...I find myself reading crafty blogs often. I thought I'd share my latest find.

Sew, Mama, Sew has a ton of cute, vintage-inspired crafts that I just may get around to making. I love stuff like this! I want to be all vintagy cute! It's coming...I can feel it.

And in honor of birthday month, she is posting a fun craft each day to make for gifts. I mean, she didn't say it was for birthday month, but it is November and we are talking about gifts so I can only assume she somehow heard it was birthday month and wanted to join in the merry-making.

So go make something cute (for me. Because it's birthday month. Are you ready for me to stop saying birthday month yet?)

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...