Thursday, November 29, 2007

December Blog Challenge

Robin, in her oh-so-subtle way (scroll down to comments) has issued a challenge on the Littlefield's blog: blog each day in December. So I saw her little "blog every day" and I raised her a "make each post title a line from a Christmas song."

So now, I'm throwing it out there to you. Play with us! Each day in December, post something-- not necessarily something interesting, just something (this may be especially challenging for our tri-annual posters out there.) Come on...it'll be fun!

I'm resting up for the big kick-off day. See you on Saturday!

6 comments:

Robin said...

The gauntlet has been thrown down! I like that you get my oh-so-subtlty. I know you can take it.

So I guess I really have to do it now.

I'll try to Christmas song post title, too. I guess it should somewhat apply to the post?

david said...

thanks for the little subtle tri-annual "link nudge" it actually made me laugh out loud... :)

I promise I have great intentions...

distractions, distractions, distractions.....

...by the way I'm looking forward to the christmas yard crap update..

david said...

oops...
If I had just scrolled down before commenting...

yard crap galore!

lis said...

Where's the hymnal! I'm in!!! :)

thelittlefields said...

Yeah, I dont know if I'll be doing the Christmas song title aspect of the challenge. I think we'll probably try to not mention the words Josiah, update, or thoughts. That will be an accomplishment.

Oh, and I'd like to clarify that Dirk and I are aiming for 31 posts in December--not necessarily a post-a-day.

Get ready for some mediocrity!!

--Kathy

Patti said...

I accept! I have a feeling I might be able to manage until we go to Port Neches where dial up will certainly defeat me.

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...