Things are pretty slow around here, which is good, but I thought I would give a run-down anyway of what is going on the the life of the Riveses.
*Grammar note: Rives is singular. In order to make it plural, you must add an "es" to the end since it ends in an "s." Contrary to popular opinion, you do not add an "apostrophe s" becuase that would indicate possession, not plurality. It looks stupid, but "Riveses" is correct.
Let us continue...
1. Asher will be 10 weeks old on Wednesday. We went to the dr. today and he is a whopping 7 lb. 14 oz. and 21 1/4 inches long! Poor little guy is still in the 5th percentile, but he is trying his hardest to catch up!
2. Kris and I are doing the South Beach Diet. As it turns out, I am SO not genetically wired for baby weight (or any weight) to just fall off me, so I'm having to work at it! Not fun, but I have a closet full of clothes that I want to wear. Maternity clothes, after you have had the baby, are just not cute.
3. I am still working on the bed skirt! I'm so close to finishing...I just need Asher to take longer naps (or I need to stop typing and go finish it now...)
4. There are new pictures on Shutterfly.
5. We have cooked at home everyday for the past 3 weeks with very few exceptions! That is huge for us and we are very proud of ourselves!
6. I got a new jogging stroller .
I think that's about it for now...Asher just woke up!