Friday, May 17, 2013

Sample Sale!

In an effort to maintain a great selection of Noonday samples, I've decided to part with a few items and hopefully make room for a few more.  Many of these items are currently offered on the website but a few are discontinued.  I have listed all of the pieces at 40% off the retail price.  They are all in great condition but since they are samples, they are being sold "as-is" and I can't offer any refunds or exchanges.  If there are any notable flaws, I will disclose them in the description.

All pictures and descriptions are taken from the Noonday Collection website.  You can view additional pictures of each item or check out the items that they are paired with there.

I'm listing each piece as a seperate post, so if you see something you want, comment on the picture with "SOLD" and your email address.  If you are local, we can make arrangements for pick up and if I need to mail it to you, I can invoice you via paypal.

Happy shopping!

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...