Wednesday, December 12, 2012

WYPW: Two Down, One To Go

Grace Upon Grace



Multiple Children Close in Age 101:  If one gets sick, they all will. Maybe not today, maybe not tomorrow, but eventually, it is going to happen.  And the moment you think you've dodged the bullet, you find you have not.

Asher threw up Sunday night.  He was fine Monday--played, ate, a little tired, but overall it seemed as though he was back to his old self.  We assumed it was something he ate since there were no other symptoms.

Last night, I was driving home from meeting Cheryl and I called Kris to see if he needed anything (I'm incredibly thoughtful.)  He informs me that Simeon had thrown up four times after I left.  But he let me enjoy my time away (He, too, is incredibly thoughtful.)

My point:  I am waiting for Jude.  It will happen.  He will wait til all the sheets are clean and floors have been mopped and everything has been Clorox-wiped.  But it will come.


No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...