Thursday, June 1, 2006

Thankful Thursday

Ten things I am thankful for...

1. My amazing husband who I love with all my heart!
2. Being given ears to hear and eyes to see the truth of God's Word
3. A church where the whole counsel of scripture is boldly proclaimed
and getting to hear the gospel each Lord's Day
4. Air conditioning
5. Getting paid during the summer, but not working
6. Supportive parents
7. Knowing how to read
8. Cars that work
9. William Tyndale's commitment to English speakers having the Bible
10. God giving what we need and withholding what we don't


I want to cultivate and attitude of thankfulness. God's goodness is all around me in numerous ways and it is to my shame that I am so lax in returning thanks for it all. I am truly the recipient of "grace upon grace!"


On a totally unrealted note, my new favorite joke...

What did the presbyterian say when he fell down the stairs?

"Glad I got that over with!"

No comments:

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...